The Australian College of Professionals (ACOP) can offer government funded courses through two types of funding;
- Smart and Skilled Funding
- Smart and Skilled Traineeships Program
- Smart and Skilled Targeted Priorities Full Qualifications
- Centrelink Funding
- Verto Checkpoint Training
Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It’s helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Further information can be found on the Smart & Skilled Website or by ringing 1300 772 104.
Notification & Eligibility Process
A prospective student of the Smart and Skilled program should meet the following criteria, which are:
- 15 years old or over?
- no longer at school?
- living or working in NSW?
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, permanent humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all four questions, then you are eligible to enquire for a government-subsidised courses with the ACOP.
Also view our Student Information Guide for more information.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.