NSW Real Estate Licence

CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)

The Australian College of Professionals conducts a full NSW real estate licence program for people to undertake an in-depth study of the entire real estate process. This is a practical-based course and provides course participants with opportunities to acquire and practice new skills in all areas relating to real estate.

The modules that are compulsory for the NSW real estate licence are:

  • Certificate of Registration
  • Trust Accounting
  • Property Management
  • Sales for Real Estate
  • Financial Management
  • Staff Management
nsw real estate licence

You can check your licence/certificate on the Services NSW public register.

Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for NSW real estate licence

If you believe that you have the skills, knowledge and competence in any of the module areas for a NSW real estate licence, then you can discuss this with an Assessor at the College who can provide you with an Evidence Guide that gives you the details of the types of evidence that you need to provide for the Units of Competency for which you intend to apply for RPL.

Other Types of Licences
Bridging Courses

If you already have a property licence but want to add another licence category, we offer:

  • Auctioneer Accreditation
  • Business Broking Agency Practices
  • Property Management
  • Sales for Real Estate
  • Stock & Station Agency Practices
  • Strata Management Agency Practices