Leadership and Management
Click “Find Out More” to enrol or download a brochure
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Face to Face Training
ACOP is mindful of the health and hygiene requirements in the current environment of COVID-19. To address these issues, all ACOP staff have completed an Infection Control Training program through the Commonwealth Department of Health. Furthermore, all staff have downloaded the CovidSafe App on their mobile phones.
Our class sizes will be a set maximum capacity. In relation to hygiene, hand sanitiser is available for use by all students. All refreshments will be served individually wrapped. Tea/coffee/water cups are one-use cups. Please note that if a face to face course does not meet a minimum of 5 student enrolments, the course may be cancelled.
All students are expected to maintain social distancing measures whilst they are in the College premises. All students are also strongly encouraged to download the CovidSafe App to their phones for the duration that they are in the College premises.
If you are enrolling into a face-to-face program, it is mandatory that as of the date of the training course, that you meet ALL of the following criteria:
– Have not been overseas or interstate in the past 14 days
– Do not have a fever, cough, runny nose or are feeling unwell
– Have not lost your sense of taste or smell
– Have not been in contact with COVID-19 or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
– Are not awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test