The Australian College of Professionals conducts property training courses in the following areas:
- Assistant Agent – Certificate of Registration – NSW real estate, strata management and stock & station
- Agents Representative – Victoria
- Certificate of Registration – Queensland
- Property Licensing – NSW and Victoria
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) – NSW and ACT
- Skills courses
- Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management)
To enrol into any of our property training courses, or for our full course brochures, please click here. All courses can be completed face-to-face or online. Read about some of our online courses – CPD courses, the NSW Certificate of Registration and the Victorian Agents Representative.
NSW agents can check their licence status at Services NSW.