Course Details (Smart & Skilled Qualification)

Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)

The CPP40307 - Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) qualification, is the current educational requirement needed to be able to make application to the Victorian Business Licensing Authority for the VIC Estate Agent’s licence. 
The Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) qualification is made up of 24 Nationally Recognised Units of Competency, that the Australian College of Professionals has bundled into 6 training modules for people to undertake an in-depth study of the entire real estate process. 
You may be assessed for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Recognition of Current Competence (RCC) for one or more of the modules within the real estate licence training program. This means you will not need to attend training for that module. Assessment is undertaken on an individual basis and determination of RPL or RCC is based on third-party evidence of your previous learning and work experience.
The College is currently offering a Licensing Special with significant savings. The maximum fee to obtain a property licence qualification under the current Special is $2500. If you are eligible for RPL / RCC the training fees may reduce further - strictly dependent on your assessment outcome. 
The successful completion of this full training program will mean that the person gains the award of a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).

To register for the Estate Agent's Licence training program click the ‘Register’ button below. A training consultant from the College will then contact you in relation to the training requirements, fees and any Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) possibilities. You will also be able to make selections for your training methods – face to face training, distance education or online.

Please be advised, to obtain the Estate Agent’s licence, it is a requirement of the Victorian Business Licensing Authority (BLA) that you are registered as an Agent’s Representative for at least 12 months within the past 3 years.
If you do not hold an Agent’s Representative you will need you complete this course first.
Alternatively, you can obtain the licence via New South Wales and Mutual Recognition – for more info please visit –

For a Full Course Brochure Click here         For a copy of the VIC College Calendar 

Name Date Time Location